Monday, July 30, 2018

Time For Your Harvest

Time For Your Harvest


IT’S HARVEST TIME


That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, that I may fill their treasuries. Proverbs 8:21


The most abundant harvest into the Kingdom of God the world has ever seen is about to take place. It’s time for us to lay claim to our harvest. This is the time we must learn how to reap all that we have sown and see the multiplying impact of God’s laws for harvest in all areas of our lives. It is time to put in the sickle and reap abundantly. This is time for an unprecedented transfer of both souls and wealth from the world to the church.


First we must understand what this harvest is all about. The biblical principle of harvest primarily refers to the winning of souls into the Kingdom of God. But there are other aspects of harvest, and those who will reap are those who understand and apply the principles for reaping.


One of the basic conditions for reaping is sowing. The problem is that many times people are sowing their seeds with their tithes and offerings, but they are not reaping.


To see the increase become a reality, we must allow the same Word that stirs us up to sow also stirs us up to reap. We must not only understand how to sow in faith but reap in faith as well. We must believe this is the time for our harvest. We must begin to boldly confess and appropriate this prophetic declaration that this is our harvest time.


God’s desire is clear; He wants us to plunder the world the same way the children of Israel plundered Egypt. We have to prepare and position ourselves to take part of this harvest.


Prayer: By faith destroy every stronghold that is withholding your harvest, and command your harvest to come to you now!


Scriptural Reading: Proverbs 8:12-21


12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, And find out knowledge and discretion.


13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate.


14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength.


15 By me kings reign, And rulers decree justice.


16 By me princes rule, and nobles, All the judges of the earth.


17 I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me.


18 Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness.


19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, And my revenue than choice silver.


20 I traverse the way of righteousness, In the midst of the paths of justice,


21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries.


NKJV



Time For Your Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment