Monday, August 28, 2017

The WORD In Your Mouth

The WORD In Your Mouth


There is nothing greater than the WORD of God in your mouth. When you speak the Word of God over your life over any situation there will be a difference. The Word of God created everything in this world and only the word of God can change anything in this world. THE WORD OF GOD COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN SAID TO YOU. Joshua 1:8(KJV) This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Isaiah 51:16 (KJV) And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.



The WORD In Your Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment