Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I Am Come That They Might Have Life

I Am Come That They Might Have Life


The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly John 10:10 KJV. Jesus came to give us life and this life is everlasting life. In Ephesians 2 the Word of God says And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; verse 12 – 13 says That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. My brothers and sisters thank God for His love of this world amen.



















 



I Am Come That They Might Have Life

No comments:

Post a Comment